Chris reviews corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns, as well as conducting tax research projects and planning for clients in a wide variety of industries. In this role, Chris enhances client satisfaction through close communication and by meeting set expectations and deadlines. He is dedicated to providing his team with mentoring and training opportunities while he manages them throughout the engagements. Prior to joining the Firm, he spent six years at blumshapiro in Shelton, Connecticut.
- Master of Science in Accounting, Fairfield University, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, Fairfield University, Fairfield, Connecticut
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant - Connecticut
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA), member