25 plus years of experience specializing in accounting, consulting and tax for corporations, partnerships, and individuals; special emphasis and experience in service industries, including insurance, retail, manufacturing, cranberry growers, credit unions, and trucking companies. She is responsible for managing engagements and overseeing the preparation of reports and tax returns.
- Bachelor's of science accounting degree, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tomah Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Tomah Memorial Hospital Board Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants