Philip has more than 7 years of experience in public accounting specializing in providing assurance and conculting services for a variety of organizations, including State and Local Government and Higher Education. Experience includes:
- GASB experience including working with clients in accomplishing their certificate of achievement for excellence in the financial reporting program
- Audits of various federal programs including research and development cluster, various health and human services clusters, federal transportation funds, and student financial assistance cluster.
- Performance of internal control reviews and related testing.
Ohio Northern University
- Masters of Professional Practice in Accounting (Forensic Accounting and Audit Services)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accounting)