Kristie has extensive experience with the taxation of and issues surrounding corporations and partnerships. Kristie reviews the tax compliance and consulting for both public and private companies in a variety of industries including private equity, manufacturing, restaurant, healthcare, service and retail. In addition, Kristie focuses a majority of her time in federal tax in the areas of subchapter C, ASC 740 (fka FAS 109) and ASC 740-10 (fka FIN 48).
Specifically, Kristie works a majority of her time working on consolidated C corporation returns that consists of 3 to 20+ consolidated subsidiaries and multiple disregarded entities where she is in charge of reviewing the federal, international, and state compliance. Kristie also prepares and reviews tax provisions for these same consolidated corporate entities. In addition, Kristie has also been involved with the compliance and tax provision process related to business acquisitions and dispositions for both stock and asset deals.
- Master of Accounting with a concentration in Taxation from the University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Bachelor of science in accounting from the University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Ambassador