Bachelor of Arts - Accounting - Public Accounting Concentration Saint John's University - Collegeville, MN
Adam is a principal with the CliftonLarsonAllen Construction and Real Estate Groups and is the Texas construction group leader. Adam has more than thirteen years of experience providing assurance, tax, and consulting services to privately held businesses and their owners. Adam focuses primarily on serving clients in the construction and real estate industries.
Adam started his career in public accounting at CLA in central Minnesota where he focused on construction and real estate companies after working summers on construction crews. In 2012, he relocated to the CLA Dallas office to begin the construction practice in Texas. He relocated to San Antonio in 2021 to serve the Central and South Texas markets. Adam now primarily focuses on the assurance and consulting service lines.
- General contractors
- Specialty contractors
- Real estate developers
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Texas and Minnesota
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Construction Financial Management Association
- Member of the Dallas Surety Association