- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting from University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Master’s of Business Administration from Concordia University – St. Paul, MN
Steve is a controller in the Eau Claire office of CliftonLarsonAllen LLP. He began his career in public accounting as a CPA providing audit and financial services to healthcare, nonprofits and local governments beginning in 2000. Steve subsequently left public accounting to provide financial leadership in the private sector. This career progression has provided Steve a perspective of both public accounting and operational challenges that businesses deal with every day.
Steve and returned to public accounting providing assurance, and consulting services to privately held businesses.
- State and local government
- Nonprofit entities
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Wisconsin
- American Youth Soccer Association, Treasurer
- Lowes Creek Baseball, Tournament Treasurer