Carly has more than eight years of experience providing assurance services to clients of varying sizes with a primary focus on higher education and nonprofit entities. Carly leads and attends trainings related to for-profit, governmental, and nonprofit topics to stay current on regulatory updates and changes within the industries.
After joining the CLA family in Orlando, FL, Carly has also served our clients, communities, and people while working remotely from Wichita, KS, before relocating to Southern California. In addition to her client-facing roles, she is actively involved in recruiting and onboarding efforts in her local office. From interviewing new-hire candidates to training and developing our younger staff, Carly believes that investing time in CLA's people is a vital to the success of both our firm and our clients.
Carly is also a member of CLA's Southern California Young Advisory Council - a diverse group of young leaders working to make an impact through innovative and meaningful initiatives that execute on CLA's local and firm-wide priorities.
Carly graduated magna cum laude from Ball State University (Muncie, Indiana) with her Bachelor of Science in accounting and a minor in economics. She then earned her Master of Science degree in accounting at Ball State University while completing a graduate assistantship.
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of California, Hawaii, Florida, and Indiana
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- CLA Glendora Young Advisory Council, November 2020 – Present
- CLA Orlando Young Advisory Council, November 2017 – November 2019
- Lifetime Member of Pi Sigma Epsilon, sales and marketing business fraternity