Mark has a B.S. degree in Accounting from Winona State University
Mark is Principal in charge of the Information Security Services Group at CliftonLarsonAllen. He has over 29 years experience in auditing and technology consulting. In this position, he has actively led many IT audits and security assessments for clients in a range of industries and with a diversity of operating environments. He leads a team of technology and industry specialists in an efficient approach to provide security analyses that are balanced with business needs. Information security assessments include:
- Network penetration services.
- Internal network security assessments.
- Incident response and electronic forensics services.
- IT audit and SOC / SSAE 18 (formerly SAS 70)
- SOC for Cybersecurity
- Information security policies and procedures assessment / consulting.
- PCI compliance
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
Mark is very active in his church serving on the Board as well as teaching Sunday school to 5th and 6th grade children