Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Align technology and business goals with the help of a strategic IT leader who understands the financial services industry.
CliftonLarsonAllen provides virtual chief information officers (V-CIO) who are high-level industry professionals with years of experience operating in diverse IT environments.
What's on your mind?
- Having an experienced IT leader without the expense of a full-time executive
- Refocusing your senior executives to other critical business initiatives
- Gaining assurance that IT strategies are being adequately executed and managed
- Capturing and understanding your true IT costs, both recurring and investment
- Maintaining oversight, growth, and development of your IT staff
- Obtaining a broader knowledge of available technologies, costs, and risks
A unique approach
Finding a leader with the knowledge of a seasoned business executive who also has technical and operational depth in IT can be a challenge for financial institutions. CliftonLarsonAllen can help fill the gap with a practical solution called virtual chief information officer (V-CIO).
Our V-CIO will serve as a resource, leader, and partner, to help your financial institution identify, plan, and execute strategy, while balancing the regulatory, competitive, and financial challenges you face. The V-CIO can be scheduled on a recurring basis or as needed, giving you the capabilities of a CIO at a fraction of what a full-time executive would cost. We work with you to assess your business needs and customize our offering.
Virtual CIO services for financial institutions
- Technology strategy, design, and implementation
- Technology management, including steering committee, budgeting, and board presentations
- System selection, negotiation, and implementation
- Operational efficiencies and business process improvement initiatives
- Leveraging technology, cost containment, and revenue enhancement
- Information system security and risk management
- Industry expertise and marketplace knowledge
- Blending systems during mergers and acquisitions
- Audit and examination preparation and oversight