Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Safeguarding your technology assets is a business issue, not a technical issue. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) professionals analyze all aspects of information security for your organization, bringing technical experience, and audit and assurance experience to bear on the technology issues that challenge your success.
What’s on your mind?
Your organization is at risk every day as you encounter internal and external threats to your information security. So much relies on the integrity of your data — from functional areas to customer communication — that cost-effectively managing and mitigating those risks must be a priority. Even as defensive measures improve, attackers quickly evolve to evade them in a constantly shifting battle. Understanding what is being exploited and how to defend against it is the first step toward fully utilizing the technologies available to you.
A unique approach
CLA's information security team combines certified technical professionals, including system administrators and network engineers, and CPAs with key industry and IT audit experience. Their comprehensive, independent assessments go well beyond simple automated vulnerability scanning, to provide the robust defense and in-depth strategy needed to address current and emerging threats.
Information security services
- Cybersecurity assessment
- IT risk and vulnerability assessment
- Network and application penetration testing
- Internal network vulnerability assessment
- SSAE 16 and service organization control (SOC) reporting
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance
- HIPAA risk assessment
- Information technology (IT) general controls audits
- Security incident response and forensic investigation
- Disaster recovery planning
- Information security policies
- Security awareness training
- Payment fraud assessments
- Computer forensics
- Virtual chief information officer (V-CIO)
- Security incident and forensic preparedness
- Social engineering services
- Industry-specific services
Information security speakers bureau
Whether you are hosting a conference, webinar, or other program, CLA has professionals who are dedicated to risk management and have extensive speaking experience. Our presenters will tailor content to your audience and industry to help make your event successful. More