Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Mitigating business risk requires thorough planning and confidence in your processes, controls, and systems. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help identify risks and create a cost-effective control environment, so you can focus on other strategic initiatives.
What’s on your mind?
When addressing risk in your organization, the management team should:
- Improve the ability to prevent, detect, correct, mitigate, and escalate risk concerns
- Respond timely to compliance and/or regulatory requirements
- Enhance the corporate governance structure
- Integrate, coordinate, and standardize risk management efforts
- Establish controls that enhance flexibility and execution in response to various risk scenarios
A unique approach
CLA professionals design strategic, sustainable, and customized solutions that meet the unique needs of your business. Whether you’re an entrepreneurial, nonprofit, or publicly traded organization, we will focus on your key objectives and help identify options and opportunities to achieve those goals.
You’ll have access to a breadth and depth of resources ― including internal auditors, fraud investigators, and process improvement and information security professionals ― who are committed long term to your organization’s success. Together we’ll plan and design recommendations for a control environment that helps you manage and monitor your business effectively and efficiently.
Risk management services
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance consulting
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act (FDICIA) compliance consulting
- Regulatory compliance reviews
- Contract and vendor compliance reviews
- Data mining and continuous monitoring
- Performance audits
- Quality assurance review
- Enterprise risk management
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)-based enterprise risk management design and implementation
- Fraud risk management and investigations
- Transaction support
- Risk management capability assessment
- Enterprise risk assessment
- Information technology (IT) general controls audits
- Information technology application/system reviews
- SSAE 16 and service organization control (SOC) reporting
- Internal network vulnerability assessment
- Network and application penetration testing
Risk management speakers bureau
Whether you are hosting a conference, webinar, or other program, CLA has professionals who are dedicated to risk management and have extensive speaking experience. Our presenters will tailor content to your audience and industry to help make your event successful. More