Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Optimize your IT performance and investment with a thorough assessment of vendor services.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s unique solutions offer a tailored approach to system selections.
What’s on your mind?
- Optimizing and delivering a consistent customer experience
- Planning merger or acquisition activities
- Improving operational efficiency and streamlining internal workflows
- Growing or changing the deposit-loan mix
- Securing favorable contractual terms and conditions, and service level agreements
- Ensuring price points are competitive
- Managing security and risk
- Securing a strategically aligned partnership
A unique approach
Vendor relationships are a key component of your business strategy. How each vendor is selected and managed can directly impact your financial institution’s ability to meet business objectives.
Through assessment and selection of core/ancillary systems, you can secure favorable contract terms, reduce costs, and set performance expectations. A well selected vendor, and management of the ongoing relationship, can result in internal efficiencies as well as increased customer satisfaction.
Our system selection provides a full range of advisory services that is directly aligned with industry standards and best practices, and can be scaled to fit the needs of your financial institution.
Our consultants are experienced financial industry executive leaders who are knowledgeable in core/ancillary system conversion and IT risk audits, and who know how to successfully negotiate on your behalf. You will receive an independent perspective on the vendors and their service offering.
Core/ancillary system selection consulting services for banks
Our standard methodology includes:
- Client needs assessment
- Request for Proposal development
- Communication management with participant vendors
- Vendor proposal analysis
- Vendor finalist recommendation
- Facilitation of the due diligence process
- Contract review and negotiation
Additional services include:
- Pre- and post-implementation review
- Installation project management
- Ancillary systems assessment
- Competitive analysis
- Assessment of in-house vs. outsourced processing