Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Does your accounting firm understand the health care field well enough to focus your audit on the areas of greatest risk?
CliftonLarsonAllen’s health care auditors will assess your risk, offer solid recommendations for improvement, and provide insights far beyond your numbers.
What's on your mind?
- Finding an audit team that understands the audit process and the health care industry
- Audit principals and managers that are not engaged in the audit
- Understanding the impact of new accounting pronouncements and industry trends
- Value beyond a delivered financial statement and a boilerplate management letter
- Receiving timely audited financial statements in a meaningful format
- High turnover in an audit team
- The internal cost associated with transitioning to a new accounting firm
A unique approach
We bring quality and integrity to our health care audits. We focus on the areas of your organization that have the greatest risk potential: internal control issues; accuracy and efficiencies; qualitative recommendations; and new accounting standards, regulations, laws, and trends. Through an approach based on frequent and timely communication, we are able to resolve complex issues and mitigate year-end surprises.
Our auditors spend 100 percent of their time serving health care clients, giving us a deep understanding of the health care field — from a financial, operational, and strategic standpoint. Working with us means you’ll be working with people who, like you, have chosen health care as their lifelong profession.
Audit services for health care providers
- Development and maintenance of a quality control system
- Health care auditors who possess a deep understanding of tax and reimbursement
- Principals and managers who invest up to 30 percent of the total engagement hours
- Internal controls assessment
- Paperless audit technology
- Proactive communication throughout the year
- A timetable that includes the extra time to develop relationships with your team, which is our investment in you