Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Embrace the revenue cycle as a tool to address cash flow and profitability.
CliftonLarsonAllen helps you evaluate and re-engineer your revenue cycle, so you fully understand the flow of cash in your health care organization.
What’s on your mind?
- Collecting revenue
- Decreased operating margins
- Highly complex billing requirements
- Meeting coding and documentation requirements
- Implementing new technology (e.g., patient financial systems and electronic health records)
- Increased cost of managing denials
- Capturing charges for provided services
- Reduction in payer reimbursement
- Managing patient receivables by shifting to consumer-driven health care and high deductible plans
- Managing work flow processes
- Keeping staff trained on changing regulations
A unique approach
You will receive more than assessments or solutions based on theories. Our approach is rooted in analyzing revenue cycle data to identify the source of the problems and develop strategies based on best practices and available resources.
Whether you have a fully-functioning electronic health records (EHR) system, a partial EHR system, or traditional medical records, we’ll use your available data to analyze your revenue cycle processes and technology. You will also benefit from our help in developing a long-term strategy to maintain an optimal revenue cycle once the engagement is complete.
Our health care professionals have extensive experience assisting hospitals and integrated hospitals, physician practices and integrated physician practices, medical groups, ambulatory surgery centers, senior living providers, and home care and hospice agencies.
Revenue cycle assessment and improvement services for health care providers
- Analyze accounts receivable and denial management data
- Review management reports for trends
- Interview management throughout the entire revenue cycle
- Job shadow staff throughout the revenue cycle, including patient care areas
- Educate management and staff on sustaining an optimal revenue cycle
- Develop key performance indicators and tracking mechanisms
- Negotiate with the payers for increased reimbursement carve outs
- Assist in the formation of a revenue cycle team to maintain the long-term strategy