Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Protect your patients, your business, and your reputation.
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you evaluate your ability to protect patient health information, and provide assistance if an adverse event takes place within your information systems.
What’s on your mind?
- Guarding patient information
- Becoming and staying compliant with federal and state regulations
- Protecting financial/payment card information
- Responding in the event of an information systems compromise
- Maintaining business operations in emergency situations
A unique approach
CLA’s team is passionate about helping you navigate the evolving compliance and technology landscape. Our dedicated health care professionals have extensive security experience and can help you develop a comprehensive cybersecurity program or identify opportunities to optimize your current security model. From policy development to incident response, we will help you achieve compliance with federal regulations, defend your IT systems, and protect your financial assets against outside interests.
We utilize guidance provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) to provide you with relevant, accurate, and timely assistance. A team tailored to your specific needs will provide services that are scalable to the size of your organization. Having relationships with a vast network of health care groups across the country allows us to leverage our insights and experience and help your organization embrace a sustainable culture of compliance.
Information security services for health care providers
- Vulnerability assessments
- Penetration tests
- HIPAA risk analysis/policy evaluation and development
- HITRUST Validated Common Security Framework (CFS) assessments
- Computer forensics and incident response services
- PCI compliance
- Security/privacy awareness training
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning