Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Health Reform for Providers
Position yourself for success as the health care landscape shifts. Leverage the expertise of our health care, tax, and benefits professionals to analyze and apply health reform from all angles.
Health care reform services for providers
- Audit, tax, and reimbursement
- Cost reduction strategies
- Critical Access Hospital reimbursement
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Electronic health record (EHR) assessment and implementation
- Health reform financial modeling and consulting
- Health reform readiness assessments
- Hospital and physician affiliations
- Interactive financial modeling
- Long-term care demand analysis and modeling
- Mergers, acquisitions, and affiliation facilitation
- Operational excellence consulting
- Post-acute network integration
- Recovery audit contractors readiness and response
- Reimbursement services
- Revenue cycle assessment and improvement
- Senior services strategies for health systems
- Strategic capital planning
Who we serve
- Senior living
- Physicians and medical groups
- Hospitals and health systems
- Home health, hospice, and community-based care
- Life sciences
What’s on your mind?
- Flat growth and shrinking operating margins
- The continuing effects of a recessionary economy
- Addressing the short- and long-term impacts of health reform
- Accessing and accumulating capital
- Adapting to the new payment landscape
- Creating dynamic physician-hospital relationships
- Increasing accountability and demonstrating value to consumers and payers
A unique approach
We understand the increasingly accountable environment in which health care executives operate and governing boards oversee. Our hands-on experience allows us to bring clarity to your current and future situation. At CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), we’re deeply committed to creating a unique experience for our health care clients. You will develop a personal connection with a team that includes CPAs, consultants, and advisors with varied experiences from CEOs and CFOs to practice administrators, RNs, professional coders, and certified medical practice executives.