CLA helps fund managers, developers, and investors capitalize on each phase of the real estate investment lifecycle from raising capital to successfully exiting.
What’s on your mind?
- Accessing and raising strategic capital (domestic, foreign, institutional, family office, private equity groups, foundations, pension plans)
- Building and structuring real estate investment funds
- Taking advantage of tax credits (New Markets Tax Credit, Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit)
- Utilizing tax-advantaged investment programs arising from tax reform (i.e., Opportunity Zones)
- Understanding current market and economic forces
- Managing accounting, administration, and reporting
Create opportunities with CLA
Credibility and trust are at the heart of every enterprise. CLA is a trusted name in the real estate marketplace, where knowledge and experience allow our people to create opportunities on both sides of a transaction. Our industry CPAs, consultants, and advisors serve more than 5,200 clients nationwide. Fund managers, developers, operators, and investors can all benefit from extensive accounting, tax, compliance, and wealth advisory capabilities offered seamlessly in support of your entrepreneurial vision.
CLA professionals get to know all of the parties on a personal level. Then we form internal and external resources into multi-disciplined teams that can be deployed to address challenges and help generate growth and returns in affordable housing, multi-family housing, senior living, hotels, industrial developments, and other commercial real estate property.
Capital markets services for real estate assets
- Raise capital as a private placement agent to capitalize assets, projects, and funds
- Vet opportunities
- Structure, administer, and operate funds
- Exit strategies
Securities products, merger and acquisition services, and wealth advisory services are provided by CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors LLC, a federally registered investment advisor and member FINRA, SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 7/28/2021How Will Proposed Tax Legislation Affect Your Financial Plans?
Article 6/22/2021Inflation — Transitory or the New Normal in the Post-Pandemic Economy?
Article 6/14/2021How Will Proposed Tax Legislation Affect Your Financial Plans?
Article 6/14/2021Why Do the IRS and DOL Care About Your 401(k) Fees?
News release 5/26/2021CLA Advises on Sale of Earth Development to Crosswalk Capital