Together we’ll create opportunities
Real estate developers require equity partners in order to execute their business plans and continue developing and acquiring impactful long-term assets. Institutional investors want to grow their portfolios by identifying and investing in institutional-quality assets with high-quality developers. We come alongside these two groups to help them accomplish their goals by making thoughtful introductions between sponsors and institutional investors.
We can advise on the entire capital stack, but differentiate ourselves from other advisors and placement agents by bringing an equity-first mindset. We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Accessing and raising strategic capital (domestic, institutional, family office, private equity groups, foundations, pension plans)
- Utilizing tax-advantaged investment programs arising from tax reform (e.g., Opportunity Zones, 1031)
- Understanding current market and economic forces affecting commercial real estate
- Analyzing and utilizing short- and long-term market trends to your advantage
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA’s boutique real estate capital markets advisory group specializes in real estate equity capital raising. We are generalists as it relates to asset class, but have a strong track record in multifamily, hospitality, and mixed-use projects, and are rapidly expanding into additional asset classes, including industrial, self-storage, and senior living.
Our knowledge and experience allow our people to create opportunities on both sides of a transaction. For developers, we advise on and source capital for real estate deals. For institutional real estate investors looking for debt and equity investment opportunities, we are a source of deal flow.
Credibility and trust are at the heart of every enterprise. Our professionals get to know you on a personal level. Then we form internal and external resources into multi-disciplined teams that can address challenges and help generate growth and income. We analyze investment opportunities and target relevant projects that we know will interest our investor network.
Capital markets services
- Raise equity capital as a placement agent to capitalize direct projects and funds
- Advise on the entire capital stack, including debt, equity, and alternative financing (e.g., PACE)
- Assist with market research and provide commentary on the market and deal structures as you assess potential developments and investment opportunities
- Structure, administer and operate funds
View our transactions by industry
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 9/1/2021CLA Capital Markets Secures $5.1 Million of Limited Partner Opportunity Zone Equity
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 11/17/2021Financial Health Webinar Series for Individuals
Webinar 11/3/2021Qualified Opportunity Zone Benefits and Investment Alternatives