IIP keeps track of markets, so you don’t have to
CLA Wealth Advisors and Charles Schwab bring you the Institutional Intelligent Portfolios® (IIP), an online service that monitors and rebalances diversified portfolios based on your goals, time horizon, risk tolerance, and advisor guidance. As markets change, your investments stay on track without any action on your part — a hands-off, paperless, efficient way to pursue your financial goals.
How it works
IIP uses computer algorithms to monitor and manage CLA-built portfolios based on the same time-tested approaches to portfolio management used by institutional investors. Your model portfolio is based on responses to an online questionnaire that helps establish risk capacity, risk willingness, and other factors. The process is totally paperless ― from the questionnaire to all of the signatures, funding, trading, and rebalancing. Once your account is set up, you have access 24/7 through a secure customer dashboard.
Learn more: FAQ
IIP account requirements:
- $5,000 minimum account size
- Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds are available on the platform
A variety of account types are available:
- Individual, joint tenants with right of survivorship, tenants in common, community property, and custodial accounts
- Traditional IRA, rollover IRA, and Roth IRA
- Revocable trust with one or two trustees
- SIMPLE and SEP-IRAs