Soar higher without the drag of regulatory compliance.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA’s) aviation professionals can help you efficiently manage tax regulations and compliance so you can better focus on your aviation company’s success.
What’s on your mind?
- Ownership structure
- Personal use of your aircraft
- Federal excise tax compliance
- Payroll and compensation
- Sales and use tax
- Like-kind exchanges
- IRS exams
- IRS documentation requirements and flight log records
A unique approach
Your aviation services help connect businesses, communities, and people safely, quickly, and efficiently. But managing the complex regulations affecting aircraft owners and operators may seem anything but quick and efficient. Navigating FAA, IRS, and Department of the Treasury rules can be a drag on your operations and growth.
Our team of aviation professionals includes CPAs, wealth advisors, and outsourcing professionals who deeply understand the aviation industry’s regulatory environment, challenges, and opportunities. And with committed involvement in the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), we stay up to date on current and emerging issues affecting your business. Our comprehensive industry capabilities can help you keep compliant with evolving regulations, guide your tax strategy, and assist you in planning for the future you dream of — both professionally and personally.
Services for aircraft owners
- Assistance in IRS exams
- Employee benefit plan audit,tax, and consulting
- Federal excise tax consulting and return preparation
- IRS flight log maintenance and record keeping services
- Online record keeping and tax compliance capabilities
- Outsourced payroll and bookkeeping solutions
- Pre-purchase planning and entity structure consulting
- Sales and use tax planning
- Standard Industry Fare Level (SIFL) and entertainment cost disallowance
- Tax compliance and planning
- Wealth advisory