Modern manufacturers demand an enterprise technology solution that moves at the speed of business. That’s exactly what our Sage X3 enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is designed to do: automate every aspect of your operation, all for the sake of achieving peak efficiency. Faster, simpler, and more flexible, Sage X3 provides valuable insights that allow you to exceed your customers’ expectations — and potentially expand to new international markets.
What’s on your mind?
- Increasing user productivity and accelerating adoption with an intuitive, customizable user interface
- Accessing data on mobile devices, checking your inventory, taking customer orders, approving purchases, and viewing key performance indicators on the go
- Streamlining operations with end-to-end integration of your business processes to eliminate inefficiencies, control costs, and improve profits
- Evaluating risks and monitoring performance in real-time with user dashboards, self-service business intelligence, and reporting tools
- Accelerating issue resolution and increasing employee responsiveness with faster and simpler access to information
Create opportunities with CLA
Our latest ERP, Sage X3, offers incredible functionality that can be configured to meet your specific business needs. With its flexible data model supporting complex organizational deployment and reporting structures, management is simplified across multiple facilities, companies — even regions and countries — from a cloud-based, locally installed solution. In addition, Sage X3 offers a more personalized user experience on web or mobile, and access to common enterprise data from anywhere and on any device.
Technology consulting and outsourcing services
Our team can provide the technical support your organization needs to help you get the most out of Sage X3. From answering questions to providing one-on-one on-site support to assisting with system integration, our professionals have the experience to help you take advantage of this powerful system, all for the sake of exceeding your customers’ expectations.
Our services include:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Network consulting
- Software selection and optimization
- System installation
- System implementation
- System training
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 6/23/2021Sage Intacct Dynamic Allocations
Media coverage 6/8/2021Elly Barrineau Recognized as One of the Outstanding Women in Business 2021
Article 6/8/2021SOC 2 or HITRUST — Assessing Your Organization’s Data Security Risk
Article 5/26/2021CMS Releases Proposed 2022 IPPS and LTCH Rule
Blog 5/17/2021Import Data into Sage Intacct with a Breeze
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 10/20/2021Strengthening Nonprofit Accountability Through Audit-Ready Financials
Webinar 8/18/20213 Ways AI Will Change Nonprofit Financial Management Forever
Webinar 8/17/2021Sage 100 Purchase Order Module
Webinar 8/12/2021Outgrowing QuickBooks’ Lack of Multi-Entity Consolidation