CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you submit a thorough grant application and increase your chances of successfully being awarded funding.
What’s on your mind?
- Obtaining funding opportunities
- Writing a robust grant proposal
- Clearly and effectively defining and communicating the necessary components in your grant proposal
A unique approach
Writing and submitting grant applications challenges even the most seasoned and committed communicator. We work with your organization to review the funding opportunity documents and determine if your grant proposal includes all of the necessary elements.
Our professionals have experience serving grant applicants and recipients, including nonprofits, higher education institutions, and state and local governments. We give individual attention to each section of your grant application, including the proposal narrative, executive summary, problem or goal statement and context, project mission and objectives, organizational and community capacity, methods to be used to meet program objectives, evaluation plan, and sustainability plan.
Grant application review services
We start by discussing the grant-writing process with your key personnel. After reviewing the funding opportunity documents, we will carefully look over the grant proposal draft to:
- Ensure the logic model or framework for the project is outlined in the grant proposal
- Check that the prepared budgets are appropriate for the defined evaluation plan
- Analyze whether the plan for sustainability is reasonable
InsightsSee All Insights
Video 5/10/2021The Seamless Experience
Article 5/4/2021Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Now Accepting Applications