Seamlessly manage key organizational challenges and deadlines.
Count on our experienced consultants to help you with large-scale projects, work flow demands, or a vital interim financial role. We’ll free your hands so you can get back to the business of doing business.
What's on your mind?
- Managing personnel changes
- Filling full-time, interim roles with experienced professionals
- Outsourcing projects, consulting engagements, or industry-specific needs
- Navigating and complying with complex regulations and reporting requirements
- Assessing or implementing a strong internal control environment
- Accessing timely, reliable financial information to make critical decisions
- Improving clarity in financial reporting
- Obtaining financial leadership through key business changes (e.g., IPO, business integration, new systems, and growth)
- Meeting the peak demands of your finance, accounting, and audit teams
A unique approach
Our professionals are former CFOs, controllers, auditors, and managers, so we can serve in interim roles or manage projects without hand-holding. With 10 – 30 years of accounting, audit, technology, and financial leadership experience, our CPAs and professionals with MBAs work alongside our clients. CliftonLarsonAllen’s Custom Accounting Solutions Team (CAST) serves public, private, and nonprofit entities, providing you with the assistance you need to help strengthen financial outcomes and boost productivity.
Whether you are an established organization or an emerging business, we can be a temporary resource to help fill the gap, free your hands, and navigate changing reporting regulations.
Custom accounting solutions and outsourcing services
We provide customized support when and where it’s needed, in areas such as:
- General accounting and interim leadership roles (CFOs, controllers, financial analysts, SEC reporting managers, accounting managers)
- Acquisition integration and divestiture-related transitions
- Financial reporting assistance
- Implementing the new revenue recognition and lease accounting standards (including accounting, financial reporting, and internal controls)
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Transition of shared services
- Account analysis and reconciliation
- Analysis and implementation of accounting standards (including revenue recognition and leases)
- U.S. GAAP / IFRS convergence monitoring and analysis
- Analysis and documentation of new or unusual transactions
- Policy and manual development
- 10-K and 10-Q preparation
- S-1 and S-4 preparation
- Internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) compliance and consulting
- Quality assurance review (QAR)
- Information technology (IT) general controls audits
- IT strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- System selection and conversion assistance
- IT project management
- Information security