CliftonLarsonAllen professionals have the critical knowledge and experience to prepare your organization against online attacks.
What’s on your mind?
Hackers are targeting all types of organizations by attacking the online payment systems used for automated clearing house (ACH) and wire transfers. Losses are significant and in some cases even catastrophic to the point of organizational failure. Your concerns include:
- Knowing how vulnerable your entity is to online payment fraud
- Preventing a direct loss of funds
- Protecting against a network breach
- Detecting and responding to breaches in time to stop losses.
A unique approach
We have responded to hundreds of payment fraud incidents and have the real-world experience to analyze your online payment processes and information technology (IT) infrastructure to determine your readiness. Preventing attacks requires a multi-layered approach including proper defense, relationships, communication, and training. CLA reviews current tactics and suggests enhancements to protect your organization from online hackers.
Payment fraud services
A payment fraud assessment can help you prevent direct loss of funds, protect against a network breach, and detect and respond to breaches in time to stop losses. We can perform a check-up on your:
- ACH and wire procedures
- Proper use of bank tools (such as multi-factor authentication, ACH white-listing, transaction limits, and out-of-band verification)
- Bank agreements
- IT security measures, (including anti-virus and anti-malware programs, server and workstation patching, and transaction/network event logging)
- Incident response preparedness
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 12/28/2021Cybercrime and Taxes
Media coverage 11/3/2021Cybersecurity is Leading to Legislation, and Businesses Need to Comply
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 1/26/2022FEI Baltimore Chapter - Cybersecurity Risk Landscape