We can help you identify key electronic data, recover critical information, and recognize problem areas so you can run an efficient business.
What's on your mind?
- Organizing and preserving electronic data using forensic methodologies
- Detecting evidence of internal fraud
- Recovery and analysis of mobile device data
- Identifying theft of intellectual property or confidential records
- Determining the nature and scope of a computer systems breach
- Establishing fraud preventative measures in computer systems
A unique approach
Our computer forensic analysts consist of former federal agents, fraud investigators, and cyber security professionals with experience in organizing, assessing, and recovering your digital information and computer systems.
A team tailored to your particular business needs will provide a thorough analysis of your electronic records and files, including emails, software programs, and hard drives. We will help you simplify volumes of information and explain what has and has not been captured in your electronic data. Each investigation is approached in a way that will withstand scrutiny in any potential litigation proceeding.
Our team members have been designated as expert witnesses and have testified in fraud matters, and we hold numerous credentials including CCSE, CEH, CFE, CIA, CICA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CITP, CPA, CPT, CRISC, CRMA, FCSP, GCFA, GCIH, ITIL, MCNE, MCP, MCSE-Security, OSCP, OSWP, and PCI-QSA.
Computer forensics services
- Electronic investigative accounting
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Identification of deleted or altered files
- Unauthorized network traffic recognition and monitoring
- Electronic data preservation
- Technology incident and breach assessment
- Forensic evidence gathering
- Data and critical systems recovery
- Civil litigation support
- Expert reports and testimony
- Mobile device imaging and analysis
- Ransomware preparedness assessment
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/27/2021Cybersecurity Compliance — Are You Accidentally Breaking the Law?
Blog 7/21/2021StopRansomware.gov – New Website
Blog 7/16/2021Preventing a Password Compromise
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 9/21/2021IT Webinar Series: Considerations for Financial Institutions
Webinar 8/31/2021Data Security for Nonprofits in a Remote Workplace