CliftonLarsonAllen has experience helping companies and their counsel design and implement an effective anti-bribery and corruption compliance program, and investigate allegations of potential violations.
What’s on your mind?
- Designing, implementing and/or testing procedures designed to support the program
- Conducting risk-based assessments to determine the high, medium, and low areas of organizational risk, and the strategies to mitigate those risks
- Conducting tiered training sessions for boards, C-level executives, employees, and third parties
- Performing or helping companies perform due diligence on third parties
- Performing due diligence around mergers and acquisitions activity
- Monitoring or auditing the program, including cascading audit rights of third parties
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen has experience assisting companies, most often through their outside counsel, investigate allegations of potential violations. Our experiences include U.S.-based and in-country work in numerous countries including: Angola, Argentina, Brazil, China, France, Ghana, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Philippines, Russia, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Ukraine.
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigation services
- Collect emails, documents, and accounting data from disparate data sets for review by the investigation team
- Utilize information collected to identify and trace potentially inappropriate transactions
- Help counsel with interviews, especially those related to accounting and finance
- Present factual analysis to the Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory bodies
- Testify at trial