CliftonLarsonAllen can implement an anti-fraud and corruption compliance program, investigate suspected violations, and remediate problems.
What’s on your mind?
- Identifying corruption risks before the government does it for you
- Internal controls that can identify your risk for fraud and corruption
- Having a procedure in place to investigate fraud and corruption if identified
- A response plan if fraud and corruption occurs
- Ability to remediate internal control problems created by corruption
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen has experience helping businesses, most often through their outside counsel, investigate allegations of potential violations. We bring proven law enforcement tools and techniques to collect, analyze, and report corruption and other forms of misconduct. Internal controls that are weak or have been overridden by management will require remediation and enhancement. We can help.
Corruption risk assessments and investigation services
- Conducting an assessment of current controls
- Designing an ethics and compliance program
- Implementing an anti-fraud and corruption program
- Performing testing and data analysis to identify weaknesses and areas for improvement
- Responding to fraud and corruption issues
- Designing enhancements and remediating weaknesses in internal controls
- Reporting and presenting the facts in the board room, court room, or other venue
InsightsSee All Insights
White paper 1/29/2021CLA’s Annual Promise Report: Moving Forward
White paper 4/27/2020The CLA Foundation Annual Report: A Cause for Celebration