CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) advisors deliver a comprehensive solution to monitor your workforce, manage measurement periods, and fulfill your annual reporting requirements.
What’s on your mind?
A unique approach
Effective in 2015, applicable large employers must file annual reports and monitor measurement periods to comply with the ACA’s employer mandate. We understand the complexity of the health care law and can provide you with easy-to-understand solutions to help reduce your compliance and penalty risk.
Our customizable approach can include everything from preparing Forms 1095 and 1094, assisting with tracking employee status and offerings, and IRS penalty assistance.
ACA reporting and compliance services
- Provide software to track information and monitor employee status
- Prepare Forms 1095-C and 1094-C or 1095-B and 1094-B
- Track and document hours to avoid penalties
- Set alerts for employees approaching full-time status
- Provide online tools for workforce and measurement period monitoring
- Manage IRS penalty notices, information requests, and preparation of responses
- Offer support for employer and employee questions
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
Article 6/14/2021Why Do the IRS and DOL Care About Your 401(k) Fees?
Article 5/18/2021Is a Pooled Employer Plan Right for You?
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience
EventsSee all Events
Webinar December 07, 2021Year-End Planning – Employee Benefit Plan Webinar