Durability and Innovation: Sixth Edition Manufacturing and Distribution Outlook Report
Download a complimentary copy of CLA’s sixth edition of the Manufacturing and Distribution Outlook report, which is a composite of opinions from nearly 700 privately owned manufacturing and distribution companies across the country.
The results are summarized and analyzed in four key areas essential to the health and sustainability of any company: leadership, execution, growth, and finances.
Insights on a wide range of topics
- Planning for succession
- Finding solutions to workforce challenges
- Operating steadily amid economic ups and downs
- Making use of the latest technology
- Managing capacity
- Preparing to enter (or not) into global trade
- Aligning revenue expectations and profitability
- Crafting product and customer diversification strategies
When you download the report, you’ll also receive other email updates on important industry issues.