Responsible Lending Best Practices
Bankers Advisory has developed a comprehensive resource guide on best practices for responsible lending, including:
- Appraiser independence
- Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering regulations
- E-Sign Act
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act
- Fair lending laws
- Flood Disaster Protection Act
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- Privacy of consumer information
- Red flags of identity theft
- Unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts and practices
Copies may be purchased for $250. Please call 617-489-2008 or email Anna DeSimone at email@example.com to order.
Bankers Advisory develops customized policy and procedure manuals that are applicable to your institution’s business model and lending programs. We will complete a review of your existing policies and provide updated information with the most recently published requisites of HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHLB, Rural Housing, and the CFPB.