Explore CLA’s Brand New Website
We listened to what’s important to you. With input from a wide variety of real users, CLAconnect.com now features simplified navigation, an enhanced directory, and the ability to easily find and personalize content. It also does a better job of telling the CLA story.
Customize your online experience
To digitally deliver on the CLA Promise, our website offers visitors a personalized experience, an extension of our relationship with you, so to speak. Previously, everyone who visited CLAconnect.com saw the same thing. Now, you can use the “what do you want to see?” filtering tool in the sidebar of home pages to customize your online experience. All you have to do is tell us your primary industry and topic(s) of interest. Then, when you come back, our site will remember the preferences you saved, which you can change at any time.
For example, if you choose “nonprofits” in the primary industry field, that’s the kind of content that will show up when you return. The site will prioritize content relevant to nonprofits and display it wherever you go, whether you browse to find resources, events, articles, and more. The filtering tool in the sidebar also allows you to search by content type (e.g., article, video, audio, white paper, service description, etc.).
Other new features
- We simplified the navigation on our site by building a prominent path to industries, services, resources, events, and careers, which you’ll see at the top of every page.
- The directory now has headshots and online profiles for CLA individuals who have chosen to add those details about themselves.
- The location map is interactive and has a zoom in feature to help you locate the CLA site closest to you.
- The faceted search tool gives people the option to narrow their results by selecting content type and/or industry.
- Our responsive design is even more visually appealing across all devices from desktop computers to mobile phones.
- We added an email subscription service to our blogs.
Future web enhancements
Do you have feedback about our website? Fill out a short survey and tell us what you think.
The web never stops changing and neither can we. Therefore, you can expect even more enhancements to CLAconnect.com in the future. Remember to give us feedback because what you say helps us make continuous improvements to better meet your needs.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,100 people, 120 U.S. locations and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.