CLA Sponsors EPI’s Owner Readiness Survey in Twin Cities
Minneapolis — January 5, 2017 — The Exit Planning Institute (EPI) and CLA have combined their resources in an effort to gather information regarding the readiness for transition of privately held small and middle market businesses in the United States.
We encourage business owners in the Twin Cities to take a few minutes to fill out this valuable survey by January 30, 2017. It should be completed by the owner or owners of the business.
According to the EPI, only 2 out of every 10 businesses that come to market actually sell.
Learn what other owners are doing effectively to sell their businesses
Recent studies show that 3 out of 4 business owners “profoundly regretted” their decision to sell within one of year of exiting due to lack of readiness. By participating in this survey, you are eligible to receive a copy of the results that will provide insight into:
- Perspectives from business owners on their state of readiness for transitioning their business
- The degree to which owners have considered all transition options
- The degree to which owners have begun preparing for the transition of their business
- How to improve owner/family outcomes as they relate to successfully transitioning their businesses
- Educational programs needed to better prepare owners for what could be the most significant financial event in their lives
Survey respondents will be anonymous and individual responses will be held strictly confidential. Because no personal information is collected, owners should contact their advisors for a complimentary copy of the research report.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,200 people, 120 U.S. locations and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.