CLA Boston (Quincy)
We help clients succeed professionally and personally. CLA exists to create opportunities — for our clients, our people, and our communities. Although we’re a large firm with deep resources, we have never strayed from our commitment to serve clients of all sizes in any location.
Professional services in Massachusetts
Businesses and individuals in eastern Massachusetts can count on CLA to deliver integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help enhance their enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets. Our Boston advisors, consultants, and certified public accountants serve communities like Quincy, Waltham, Weymouth, Dorchester, Brookline, and many other areas.
With more than 50 years of experience, CLA is committed to helping businesses and organizations in the Boston metropolitan area create opportunities for growth and navigate ever-changing financial, operational, and regulatory needs.
Boston wealth advisory
Trust one firm for all of the personal, family, and business guidance you need. At CLA, we take the time to understand what you want out of life and how you want to use the wealth you’ve accumulated — we’ll guide you on your financial journey.
Outsourcing for Boston and beyond
We can make your life easier and your organization stronger. Our outsourcing services allow you to focus on adding value to your organization by providing scalable solutions. CLA and Accounting Management Solutions, a CliftonLarsonAllen division, team with organizations that range from early start-ups to very large well established nonprofits, in addition to publicly-traded and privately-owned companies.
Our talent pool consists of dedicated senior professionals with a consultative approach that helps ensure that our clients receive the highest quality talent to supplement their team. As a testament to our excellence, a majority of our business comes from leading CPA firms, advisors, investors, law firms, and bank referrals.
- Outsourced accounting: CLA provides scalable finance and accounting solutions and provides you the data and reporting needed to successfully manage and grow your organization.
- Interim resources: CLA delivers just-in-time experienced resources to assist with sustaining accounting and finance continuity. Whether it is the loss of a key team member, a need to increase staff for critical needs, or the addition of a long-term flexible solution, CLA will help bridge the gap.
- Projects and consulting: CLA can help when existing resources are inadequate to address time-sensitive, mission critical accounting related challenges. Our professionals bring the right combination of technical and industry-specific experience.
- Human resources and search: CLA provides a broad spectrum of human resources and search services to support organizations and their leaders. We like to emphasize the human part of the equation before we get to the resources. We start by listening to what you need before we tell you about what we can offer. We promise to know you first, then help you.
- Business advisory: CLA appreciates that every company has a unique set of priorities and challenges. CLA advisors can fill in knowledge gaps, streamline processes, and fine-tune proven strategies to help maximize your competitive advantage. CLA advisors bring valuable expertise in finance, IT, and HR that will keep you moving forward.
Boston CPAs: industry-specialized audit, tax, and consulting
CliftonLarsonAllen professionals focus on specific industries to provide more than traditional CPA services to Boston businesses ― we offer valuable insights, techniques, and tools specifically designed for you.
You’ll develop a personal connection with a local Quincy-based team devoted to your field: agribusiness, banks, construction, cooperatives, credit unions, real estate, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, government contractors, health care, higher education, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, state and local government, and more.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.