Wherever your company fits in the clean technology picture, CLA is ready to help you grow with experience and resources that can turn your vision into a solid business strategy.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding capital sources
- Research and development cost and timeline
- Long-term market forecasting
- Changing tax environment
- Government regulation
- Valuation and protection of intellectual property
- Global competition
A unique approach
The clean technology revolution has kindled an entrepreneurial spirit that is part business, and part global vision. From start-ups to large corporations and governments, organizations worldwide are embracing clean technology as a means for growth and efficiency, while at the same time reducing their environmental footprint and minimizing pollution.
CLA understands and embraces both sides of this picture. Innovation can help you find your place in this rapidly changing environment, but solid business experience, advice, and resources will help you turn ideas into opportunities.
Our team of professionals can help you manage risk, improve profitability, and expand at the appropriate rate. In addition, outsourced services, strategic planning, tax consulting, and cybersecurity offerings are tailored to the unique demands of your industry.
Clean technology services
- Accounting and financial reporting (including IFRS)
- Audit and internal controls
- Capital sourcing
- Cash flow management
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Credits and Incentives
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Entity selection
- Outsourced accounting
- Research and development tax credit
- Tax strategies and planning (foreign, domestic, state and local, and individual)
- Transaction advisory services
- Valuation and business modeling
- Wealth advisory
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
InsightsSee All Insights
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience