Build a team that can help maximize your resources and meet your challenges.
Reallocate resources and improve your operations with the experienced professionals of CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen).
What’s on your mind?
- Rising costs and dwindling budgets
- Increasing demand for services
- Limited resources with specialized skills and experience
A unique approach
The professionals of CLA’s outsourcing public sector group understand the concerns facing associations and can deliver solutions that address your challenges and help you achieve your goals.
Our certified public accountants and public management professionals have worked in many facets of management and accounting for municipalities, counties, special districts, and homeowner associations providing services such as budgeting, finance, enterprise services, parks and recreation, interim city/county management, land planning, billing services, real estate development, and day‐to‐day management and operational services.
We understand the complexities of associations and the importance of using the best practices. Whether working with your professional staff or a consultant team, we coordinate legal, engineering, landscaping, and financial resources you need to get the job done within your financial parameters.
Outsourcing services for public sector homeowners associations
- Full service management and accounting services
- Audit and budget preparation and organizational audits
- Statutory compliance
- Full service billing and utility billing
- Preparation of financial statements and reporting
- Interim city/county management
- Project management
- Long-term financial planning
- Financial checkup