Whether you’re a franchisor or franchisee, discover the luxury of responsive, tech-savvy, and cost-effective business and financial advice — from one firm.
CLA provides a multi-disciplined team approach to serving franchise operations so you can focus on the future with greater ease and confidence.
What’s on your mind?
“I am treated as if I am their only customer. It seems they go out of their way to not only answer my questions, but guide me through the process.” Todd Lau, Owner, Sound Solutions Hearing Centers
- Making informed decisions about purchasing or growing a single- or multi-unit franchise
- Reporting consistent, accurate, and timely financial information
- Understanding key performance indicators and other critical business data
- Taking advantage of all available tax incentives and benefits
- Working with a single, cohesive team of advisors rather than managing multiple consultants and accountants
- Planning for the succession of your business
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s franchising-specialized accountants and consultants work with all franchise parties, including multi-unit businesses and private equity partners, to manage the financial, technological, and human resource issues that support and drive your business concept — in addition to the regulations and taxes that come along with it. Our membership in the International Franchise Association adds depth to our industry-specific insights across dozens of markets, and many of our professionals have owned or operated franchise businesses. We gather, analyze, and clearly present the consistent data you need to predict and plan for what’s ahead. Our people listen to your needs to help you apply that information to achieve the growth and success you desire, both now and well into the future.
Services for franchisors and franchisees
Accounting, audit, and assurance
- Capital structure analysis and consulting
- Cybersecurity and risk management
- Human resources and search
- Point of sale (POS) and accounting technology consulting
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- Telecom management services
- Web-based accounting systems
- Tax planning and compliance
- Federal tax solutions, credits, and incentives (e.g., employment tax credits like WOTC)
- Individual tax
- Sales tax compliance
- Cost segregation and fixed asset studies
Wealth planning, succession, and transition
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Business succession planning
- Estate and financial planning
- Transaction support
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.