Together we’ll create opportunities
Whether you’re a franchisor or franchisee, we provide a multi-disciplined team approach designed to help you focus on the future with greater ease and confidence.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Making informed decisions about purchasing or growing a single- or multi-unit franchise
- Reporting consistent, accurate, and timely financial information
- Understanding key performance indicators and other critical business data
- Taking advantage of all available tax incentives and benefits
- Working with a single, cohesive team of advisors rather than managing multiple consultants and accountants
- Planning for the succession of your business
- Preparing for a franchise audit
Experience our client-focused approach
Our franchise-specialized accountants and consultants work with all franchise parties — including multi-unit businesses and private equity groups — to handle the financial, technological, and human resource issues that support and drive your business concept. This approach includes staying abreast of regulations and taxes that have the potential to impact your business.
Our national practice enables our team to provide industry-specific insights across dozens of markets, and many of our professionals have owned or operated franchise businesses. We gather, analyze, and clearly present the consistent data you need to predict and plan for what’s ahead. Ultimately, our people listen to your needs to help you apply that information, all for the sake of achieving the growth and success you desire, both now and well into the future.
Services for franchisors and franchisees
Accounting, audit, and assurance
- Capital structure analysis and consulting
- Cybersecurity and risk management
- Point of sale (POS) and accounting technology consulting
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance
- Talent solutions
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- Telecom management services
- Web-based accounting systems
- Cost segregation and fixed asset studies
- Federal tax solutions, credits, and incentives (e.g., employment tax credits like WOTC)
- Individual tax
- Sales tax compliance
- Tax planning and compliance
Wealth planning, succession, and transition
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 4/29/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Farnam’s Genuine Parts, Inc.
Article 3/7/2022Could the California State Tax Workaround (AB 150) Help You?
Article 2/21/2022Expired Tax Breaks Could Alter Your 2022 Tax Strategy
Article 2/8/2022Deducting Business Interest: The Quandary for 2022
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 5/25/2022Managing Sales Tax Compliance