CLA’s team of architecture and engineering professionals can help you understand the FAR and implement systems and processes to comply.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding skilled and experienced professionals who thoroughly understand FAR compliance
- Understanding how FAR applies to procurement opportunities and contract administration
- Distinguishing between allowable and unallowable expenses
- Developing internal controls that segregate allowable and unallowable expenses
- Determining and documenting reasonable executive compensation
- Understanding the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) audit guidelines
A unique approach
CLA responds to clients by thoroughly researching the issues that impact them most. Because our professionals are active in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries, we understand the problems facing your company and have the resources to develop a variety of solutions.
CLA’s team of professionals work together to address your immediate issues, but we are also concerned with the overall, long-term health of our clients’ businesses.
FAR compliance services for architecture and engineering firms
- Consultation on FAR requirements for capturing allowable expenses
- Consultation on FAR-compliant incentive compensation plans
- Consultation with accounting for related party transactions
- Cybersecurity audits
- Evaluation of information systems and internal controls to ensure federal and state compliance
- Design and implementation of internal controls
- Assisting in implementing AASHTO audit guide recommendations
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 6/15/2021R&D Tax Credit Insights: Documenting Your “Process Of Experimentation"
Article 6/8/2021SOC 2 or HITRUST — Assessing Your Organization’s Data Security Risk
Article 5/21/2021Sales Tax State of the Union: Wayfair Three Years Later
Article 5/18/2021Is a Pooled Employer Plan Right for You?
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 8/5/2021News from Capitol Hill, and Analyzing Post-Pandemic Inflation