You want what’s best for the people you serve. Leading through change helps you make the right decisions for a smooth transition.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) offers deep nonprofit restructuring experience and the unbiased, independent perspective of a third party.
What’s on your mind?
- Determining whether an expansion, merger, or alliance is right for your organization and your constituents
- Understanding which options make sense, and which do not
- Maintaining service continuity during a transition
- Post-merger integration of leadership, IT, personnel, finances, systems, and processes
- Communicating change to your team, those you serve, the public, and donors
- Understanding what’s possible under a new business model
A unique approach
CLA acts as an independent, neutral party to help gather and analyze information that all parties need for informed decision-making. Working with single or multiple organizations, our professionals call upon deep industry experience to help you clarify each entity’s situation, plan for change, and solidify a common vision for the future.
Engagements can range from a single day of facilitated planning and decision making by organizational leaders, to a full feasibility study and pre- and post-transaction assistance. In every case, the needs and requirements of the whole organization are our top priority.
Merger, acquisition, and restructuring services for nonprofits
- M&A, reorganization, and collaboration planning and project management
- Readiness assessment
- Due diligence
- Fair market valuation
- Financial projections and operational planning
- Leadership in pre- and post-transaction structuring and integration support
- Temporary or permanent accounting personnel
- Interim CFO, controller, or consultant during transition
- Institutional investing
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.