Take proactive steps to get the best indirect cost rate available to your organization.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) will work with you to help obtain the rate that your organization deserves.
What’s on your mind?
- Obtaining an indirect cost negotiation agreement from the correct agency
- Preparing an indirect cost rate proposal
- Accurate indirect cost pool
- Defining and using the indirect cost rate on the right direct cost base
- When to use provisional rates, final rates, predetermined rate, or fixed rates
- Determining the correct distribution base
A unique approach
Navigating the information that must be compiled for an indirect cost rate proposal can be overwhelming. We will work with you to determine the appropriate proportion of indirect costs each program should bear by carefully considering and discussing your organization’s operations and expenses.
Indirect cost rate proposal preparation or review services
After gaining an understanding of your organization, we will put together documentation to request an indirect cost rate that is in accordance with regulations. This package normally includes the proposal, the related audited financial statement, and other detail supports such as general ledger, trial balance, and other necessary information.
Our professionals have experience serving grant applicants and recipients, including nonprofits, higher education institutions, and state and local governments. We will work with you and the government to help you solidify a formalized indirect cost rate agreement.