Helping nonprofits, strengthening communities
Professionals who work with nonprofits have to know more than standards and regulations. They have to understand the context surrounding the organization, the motivation of leadership, and the perspective of the people served. CLA has the broad experience needed to help strengthen and guide your organization.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Complying with complicated financial reporting and regulatory requirements
- Changing finance and governance models
- Identifying and prioritizing new revenue streams
- Tight budgets and fewer volunteers
- Demand for greater financial accountability
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating risks
- Preparing for leadership transitions
- Protecting against threats to data, privacy, and system security
We assist a variety of client types, including:
- Arts and culture organizations
- Associations and membership organizations
- Charter schools
- Independent schools
- Health care organizations
- Higher education institutions
- Housing authorities
- Religious organizations
- Social service organizations
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA has one of the largest nonprofit practices in the country. With decades in the nonprofit sector, we have experience serving a wide variety of organizations. Our committed nonprofit consultants can help you develop strategies rooted in sound business fundamentals, strengthen communication between staff and boards, and sharpen overall execution. We believe that helping nonprofits succeed means stronger and more vibrant communities for us all.
Our commitment to you includes developing and sharing thought leadership and tools that strengthen the nonprofit community.
A complimentary benchmarking report that compares your nonprofit’s financial health with up to five of your peers.
CLA is committed to giving back in meaningful ways. Many of our people serve as voluntary board members of civic and charitable organizations, providing leadership and guidance on finance and operational matters critical to long-term sustainability. Through a firm-wide emphasis on community engagement and giving back, our people also volunteer at a grass-roots level to causes across the country.
Services for nonprofits
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- CLA 990 Exchange℠
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management
- Business Opportunity Assessment
- Forensic accounting and fraud investigation
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud risk management
- Financial SCAN complimentary benchmarking report
- Grant compliance
- Institutional investment
- Mergers and restructuring
- Operational improvement
- Outsourced accounting
- Sales and use tax refund study
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Talent solutions
- Tax planning and compliance
- Training and educational seminars
- Unrelated business income (UBI) tax planning
- Web-based accounting systems
Securities products, merger and acquisition services, and wealth advisory services are provided by CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors LLC, a federally registered investment advisor and member FINRA, SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
EventsSee all Events
Webinar December 09, 2021Register For Our Next Livestream!
Webinar December 02, 2021How Will Legislative Health Care Proposals Impact Employers?
Webinar December 01, 2021Current Tax Developments Webinar Series
PeopleSee all People