Build a legacy of educational excellence with help from a trusted business advisor.
What’s on your mind?
- Financial reporting and tax compliance
- Gainful employment, program integrity, 90/10, and other regulatory requirements
- International expansion and students
- Preparing for succession
- Successfully competing for revenue
- Adapting to declining enrollment
- Meeting increasing costs, such as health care and technology
- Protecting against threats to data, privacy, and system security
- Managing and mitigating risks
A unique approach
CLA professionals have been serving the higher education industry for more than 50 years, so we understand the challenges facing post-secondary colleges, universities, and career schools. Our CPAs and consultants are active members of national, state, and regional industry associations, including: Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities (APSCU), American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS), and National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA).
Our professionals are nationally known for their insight and analysis of higher education issues, and frequently provide training to other higher education professionals and CPAs.
Whether you are a small career school, a large private sector university, or something in between, a close relationship with objective advisors provides more than reports and numbers. We know you and your industry, so you benefit from deep understanding and clear insight.
Services for private sector colleges and universities
- Audit and assurance (including student financial aid audits)
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- CLA Intuition® Financial Modeling for higher education
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management
- Grant compliance
- Internal audit, risk assessments, and evalutions
- Merger, acquisition, and sale consulting and due diligence
- Speakers for trainings and educational seminars
- Strategic, financial, and internal control consulting
- Succession planning
- Tax strategies and planning (federal, state and local, and individual)
- Wealth advisory
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.