Together we'll create opportunities
Get accurately reimbursed under PDPM by appropriately documenting the services your skilled nursing facility (SNF) provides. CLA can help by reviewing your facility’s reimbursement rates and assessing your minimum data set (MDS) and ICD-10 coding for compliance.
We’re committed to helping address what matters most to you:
- Developing a holistic approach to PDPM
- Making sure you’re accurately reimbursed under PDPM
- Maintaining compliance with MDS assessment process changes
- Changing therapy contracts and delivery of therapy in your facility
- Determining if you have the appropriate clinical and business office resources to succeed under PDPM
- Calculating your Medicare prospective payment system (PPS) rate under PDPM
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA’s senior living professionals have experience working directly with MDS assessments, ICD-10 coding, therapy, and overall PDPM coordination in SNFs. By performing a post-implementation assessment in your facility, we can identify where you may be missing billing and coding reimbursement opportunities and highlight potential compliance risk areas. From there, we can train your clinical and coding staff to accurately capture and document the services provided to your facility’s residents.
PDPM services for SNFs
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 10/15/2021The Future of Life Plan Communities
Article 10/13/20212021 Senior Living Trends Survey: Focus on Strategic Planning
Article 10/4/2021Initial Observations of SNF Trends Data Illustrates COVID-19 Challenges
Article 8/30/2021PDPM Rate Analysis: What’s in Store?
Article 8/27/2021CMS Releases FY 2022 Final Rule for Skilled Nursing Facilities
EventsSee all Events
Event December 06, 2021AHCA/NCAL Population Health Management Summit