Timely financial statements and reporting are just the start for a successful multiemployer (Taft-Hartley) plan.
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) looks at more than just your numbers — we take the time to get to know your plan and board of trustees so we can help you meet your fiduciary responsibilities.
What’s on your mind?
- Understanding and fulfilling your fiduciary responsibilities
- Complying with ERISA and internal revenue code regulations
- Providing the best benefits you can for your participants
- Meeting the expectations of a workforce that counts on collectively bargained benefit plans
- Engaging in an active relationship with your plan service providers
- Ensuring the services you receive are aligned with the fees you pay
A unique approach
Our dedicated benefit professionals serve 170 multiemployer plans across a wide range of industries. We are focused on keeping your health and welfare plans, pension plans, defined contribution plans, apprentice training funds, and other Taft-Hartley trust funds compliant from a reporting, operational, and fiduciary perspective.
We regularly consult with trustees, administrators, attorneys, and other consultants on complex plan issues. CLA is a member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
With a nationwide reach, we can help your organization wherever you need us, from reducing risks to navigating international tax rules. We’ll listen to what you want to achieve, then help make it happen.
Services for multiemployer (Taft-Hartley) plans
- Financial statement audits
- Payroll compliance audits
- Form 5500 preparation and review
- Form 990 preparation and review
- Unrelated business income (UBI) tax planning and related filings
- International tax filing
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Operations consulting for both self-administered and third-party administered funds
- Service provider assessment