Get service and advice tailored to your business, from professionals who understand your industry.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s dealership professionals understand the ins and outs of your business. Our unique perspective can help you navigate the toughest financial decisions and plan for the long-term success of your dealership.
What’s on your mind?
- Minimizing income taxes
- Planning for business succession
- Implementing internal financial controls and preventing fraud
- Producing timely and accurate financial reporting
- Maintaining financial ratios to satisfy loan covenants
- Developing competitive pay plans and retaining key employees
- Maximizing and managing fixed operations
- Preparing for fluctuations in the agricultural economy
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen’s dealership practice is one of the largest in the country, giving our team of dealership professionals deep industry knowledge. We combine local service with national resources, delivering solid solutions to the challenges of farm implement dealers.
Whether you are a single-point dealer or a multi-state dealer group, we stay on top of the issues that are critical to the growth of your business. Our dealership and agri-business professionals work together to deliver strategic, operational, regulatory, and financial capabilities, aimed squarely at your short- and long-term success.
Services for farm implement dealerships
- Accounting, audit, and tax services
- Business succession planning
- Cost segregation studies of your fixed assets to maximize depreciation deduction
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Federal excise tax review
- Health reform advisory
- Information security review and testing
- Internal controls review
- LIFO inventory calculations
- Process, people, and profit consulting
- Research and experimentation (R&D) tax credit
- Sales and property tax management
- Wealth advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.