Get experience, knowledge, and a different perspective on achieving a bigger bottom line.
CLA's dealership professionals understand the ins and outs of your business. Our unique perspective can help you navigate the toughest financial decisions and plan for the long-term success of your dealership.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing federal excise tax (FET) compliance
- Planning for business succession
- Preventing fraud, especially in electronic transactions
- Managing inventory
- Maintaining financial ratios to satisfy loan covenants
- Developing competitive pay plans and retaining key employees
- Maximizing and managing fixed operations
- Implementing internal financial controls
- Managing rental and leasing operations
A unique approach
CLA’s team of dealership professionals combines deep industry knowledge and local service with national resources, delivering solid solutions to the challenges of commercial truck dealers. Whether you are a single-point commercial truck dealer or a national truck dealer group, we stay on top of the issues that are critical to the growth of your business. Our alliance with KEA Advisors allows us to be the premier resource for truck dealers. Together, we deliver strategic, operational, regulatory, and financial capabilities, aimed squarely at your short- and long-term success.
Services for commercial truck dealers
- Accounting and audit
- Cost segregation studies
- Dealership valuation
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and compliance
- Enterprise risk management
- FET compliance and training
- Fixed asset study
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Fraud risk management
- Health reform advisory
- Internal controls review
- Inventory management
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Outsourced accounting
- Pay plan reviews and staffing solutions
- Process, people, and profit consulting
- Sales and property tax management
- Tax strategies and planning (federal, state and local, and individual)
- Wealth advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.