Work with a knowledgeable, experienced team that understands your business and gets to the heart of your operations.
CLA’s dealership professionals deliver industry-specific guidance on accounting, tax, and day-to-day operational concerns, so you can concentrate on running a successful business.
What's on your mind?
- Understanding federal excise taxes (FET)
- Reducing tax burdens
- Preparing for business succession
- Preventing fraud and managing journal entry activity
- Maintaining financial ratios and satisfying loan covenants
- Managing the inventory mix
- Finding available floor plan sources and accessing credit
- Developing competitive pay plans and retaining key employees
A unique approach
CLA’s dealership professionals devote their time exclusively to serving businesses like yours, from single-point dealers to national group trailer dealers. We stay on top of accounting and tax issues so you can make informed decisions. Our alliance with KEA Advisors allows us to be the premier resource for trailer dealers. Together, we deliver strategic, operational, regulatory, and financial capabilities, tailored with your vision and goals in mind.
Services for commercial trailer dealers
- Accounting and audit
- Cost segregation studies
- Dealership valuation
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and compliance
- Enterprise risk management
- Federal excise tax (FET) compliance and training
- Fixed asset study
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Fraud risk management
- Health reform advisory
- Internal controls review
- LIFO inventory management
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Outsourced accounting
- Process, people, and profit consulting
- Pay plan reviews
- Tax strategies and planning (federal, state and local, and individual)
- Wealth advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.