Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
You know precisely what you want from the sale of your dealership. It’s our job to help you get it.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you navigate all the complexities of the transaction, position your people for transition, and manage the personal wealth generated from the sale.
What’s on your mind?
- Positioning your dealership for a profitable sale
- Getting the best value and optimal terms in the sale
- Managing all the possible tax consequences of a transaction
- Navigating complex transactions
- Taking care of employees amid change
- Preserving and managing the wealth generated from a sale
- Achieving your dreams and leaving the legacy of your choosing
A unique approach
There are so many intricate, moving parts in the sale of a dealership. Not only must you consider the value of the business itself, but also any related reinsurance companies and real estate. You have to think of the potential tax implications, seasonal timing, buyer vetting, and the OEM approval process, among many other things.
You don’t have to assemble a team of advisors on your own. CLA has the ideal combination of deeply experienced dealership industry, business transaction support, and wealth advisory professionals to help you strategically plan and navigate every step of the sale, including all the things you never even thought about. As a cohesive unit, we work to understand everything you want to accomplish from the sale, both professionally and personally. We’ll help you achieve your goals, and we’ll see the transaction through to completion and beyond, with personal investments and wealth management up to and through your retirement.
Transaction support services for dealerships
CLA offers comprehensive services to prepare the business for sale and take it to the market.
- Business succession planning
- Due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Investment banking services
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- Pre- and post-business sale planning
- Private placements
- Transaction tax
- Wealth advisory and investment management
Brokerage, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.