Strengthen your credit union by reducing risk, minimizing costs, and allowing management to focus on serving members.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s unique solutions offer a full range of support, compliance, and strategic guidance for your finance and IT operations.
What’s on your mind?
- Minimizing employees’ time spent on back office or overhead duties so they can focus on what’s most important — providing excellent service to members.
- Having an effective risk management program.
- Maintaining a reliable IT system that is secure from inside and outside threats and lets you reliably and cost-effectively serve your members.
- Ensuring the credit union is originating properly underwritten loans, updating risk ratings in a timely manner, and that loan officers are adhering to the credit union’s loan and credit administration policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the credit union remains in compliance with credit union laws and regulations.
- Keeping risk management, regulatory compliance, and technology-related costs as low as possible.
- Obtaining satisfactory regulatory exam ratings.
A unique approach
It’s difficult to stay on top of ever-changing regulations and examiner expectations while also satisfying member demands for outstanding service. Our back office solutions are provided on a co-sourced basis, allowing your credit union to operate these back office functions in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
We custom design a solution that is scaled to your credit union’s needs. You obtain the ultimate in flexibility as you choose the specific services you need. We then tailor our fees to your needs.
You will benefit from our proven tools, methodologies, and technologies. You will also receive best practice recommendations based on our work with many financial institutions across the country.
Back office co-sourcing solutions for credit unions
- CECL modeling and accounting
- Loan review
- Regulatory compliance, including Bank Secrecy Act reviews, and testing and support to help comply with loan, deposit, and advertising regulations
- Internal audit
- Enterprise risk management and assessment
- Asset liability model validation
- IT security, including general control reviews, external and internal vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and social engineering
- IT enhanced managed services, including network support, regulatory compliance (IT-related risk assessments, policies and procedures, and assistance in dealing with examiners), assistance with IT-related strategic matters, and vendor negotiations
- Temporary CEO and co-sourcing of chief financial officer or chief information officer duties