Find a balance between making a profit and providing excellent insurance services to your members.
CliftonLarsonAllen truly understands the needs of domestic and town mutual insurance companies, and can help optimize your resources.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping up to date on accounting, tax, and other financial issues
- Exploring expansion opportunities through mergers and acquisitions
- Managing risk
- Increasing operational efficiency and profitability
- Maintaining short-term and long-term cash flow
- Addressing management transition issues
A unique approach
Insurance companies are a dynamic, unique area of accounting and require constant attention and monitoring. With nearly 60 years of experience serving insurance companies, we understand your challenges and are able to respond promptly and effectively to help meet them.
You’ll be served by professionals who provide audit, tax, and consulting services to hundreds of insurance organizations nationwide. We are also active members in national and state mutual insurance associations, such as the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC).
Services for mutual insurance companies
- Audit and accounting, including financial statement preparation
- Benchmarking analytics
- Business process and internal control improvement
- Enterprise risk management assessment
- Health care reform consulting
- Information security
- Merger and acquisition support
- Month-end accounting procedure
- Outsourced payroll and bookkeeping
- Quarterly and annual NAIC and OCI filings
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisory.