Together we’ll create opportunities
We have a wealth of resources to help you strategically grow your business — now, and well into the future. Our team starts by getting to you know you, and then focuses on your operational, tax, and financial needs.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Understanding tax strategies that can increase cash flow
- Improving bonding capacity
- Determining optimal equipment utilization rates
- Increasing cash flows from the calculation of unit price metrics
- Benchmarking to increase profit
- Strategies for fleet management
- Ownership succession and wealth management
- Outsourced accounting solutions
- State and local tax rules
- Subcontractor prequalification
Experience our client-focused approach
Since we’ve worked with civil contractors for more than 60 years, we understand the complicated challenges facing civil contractors — which means we can help you overcome common challenges, especially related to construction financial management.
For instance, our relationships in the surety industry help our clients with bonding capacity and liquidity issues, while our experience with lease or buy decisions on heavy equipment can provide you with thoughtful financing alternatives. In addition, we know how to productively negotiate joint ventures and subcontract work, which can help you position your company for growth or downsizing depending on the market conditions.
We provide professional services to more than 350 civil contractors nationwide. Our clients include contractors and suppliers who work on highway and street projects, bridges, oil and gas pipelines, railroads, underground utilities, tunnels, and water resources. And our clients’ work includes public sector and private sector projects, as well as public-private partnerships. Ultimately, our team’s goal, as your construction accountant, is to provide a comprehensive strategy that positions you for immediate and long-term success.
Services for civil contractors
- Audit, assurance, and advisory services
- Benchmarking and market trend analysis
- Business valuations
- Development of equipment cost pools and overhead rates for public or private bidding
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance
- Federal, state, local, and specialized tax planning and compliance
- IT and operational consulting including equipment profitability analysis and change order management
- Strategic ownership and management succession planning
- Telecom management services
InsightsSee All Insights
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience
Article 5/10/2021Planning a Transition — Who Should You Surround Yourself With?