Look into your future and see a productive operation, a new generation of leadership, and a stable retirement.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) listens closely to you so we can understand your business and help you achieve your aspirations.
What’s on your mind?
- Payroll and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Regulations, reporting, and compliance
- Understanding federal, state, and local taxes
- Access to capital
- Managing personal finances
- Funding retirement
- Transferring your business to the next generation
A unique approach
CLA is a small firm at heart, though we serve clients in more than 100 locations. Our 5,000 agribusiness clients include family vineyards and wine producers as well as large operations. CLA is nationally known for our insight and analysis of agribusiness issues, and we frequently provide training to industry professionals and CPAs. With more than 100 dedicated advisors serving grape growers, wine producers, vineyards, and many other agribusinesses, we have the resources of a large firm, but still treat you like a neighbor.
We promise to know you and help you. That means we have to fully understand your situation to find the opportunities that are right for you. We know you want to be successful in what you’re doing today, and that you simply have too many responsibilities to do everything well. We don’t think you should have to do it alone — we want to be there with you. Professionally or personally, big or small, we can help.
Services for the vineyards and wineries
- Accounting and bookkeeping support (temporary, part-time, and interim placements)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) and state liquor control board compliance
- Audit and assurance, including financial statement preparation
- Budgets and forecasting
- Family farm transfer
- Financial and retirement planning
- QuickBooks support and training
- Tax planning and compliance
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.